By accessing “PrintClinic” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “PrintClinic”, “http://www.printclinic.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “PrintClinic”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “PrintClinic” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to upload, post, distribute, publish or make available on PrintClinic any content that is abusive, harassing, obscene, indecent, vulgar, defamatory, racially, ethnically or sexually objectionable, hateful, threatening, tortuous, invasive of other’s privacy, sexually-orientated, or any other material that may infringe on the ability of others to enjoy this site or on the rights of others, or that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “PrintClinic” is hosted or International Law (the “Law“). Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You hereby agree that “PrintClinic” reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent except where the Law so requires, neither “PrintClinic” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
1) You agree not to contribute for the purposes of advertising or to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, or to promote other web sites, without our express written approval, or where expressly permitted.
2) Agree not to have multiple personalities on PrintClinic. Each user may have only one username. If you would like to change your username, please e-mail us. Use or possession of multiple usernames may result in our banning your user account or accounts.
3) Agree not to create usernames which are objectionable, even those which utilize typographical obfuscations.
4) Agree to not impersonate anyone on PrintClinic
5) Agree not to upload, post, distribute, publish or make available on PrintClinic any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
6) Agree not to knowingly give out any private information about other users. Users who engage in the behavior of continually trying to guess other users private information may be banned and their account and contributions removed.